Effective: January 1, 2020
The Technologies We Use
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (these are called “first-party cookies”) or by other companies (which are called “third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you and others are using our websites so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data about your browser or device to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- Functional Cookies: Examples of these cookies include those that help ensure our services function properly, to remember your settings and preferences, such as your location preferences, to help identify and prevent security risks, or to help us understand and improve our services.
- Performance Cookies: Examples of these cookies include those that collect information about how you interact with our services and personalize content.
- Advertising and Social Cookies: Examples of these cookies include those that make advertising more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our services, or to share with others on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter. We do not use these cookies on parts of our website that are directed toward children.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our websites may not function properly.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance and www.aboutads.info.
- On some of our services or portions of our services that are not directed to consumers under age 16, we share identifiers such as cookies and the advertising identifier associated with your mobile device with our advertising partners, and those partners may use and share those identifiers to show ads that are targeted to your interest. We give U.S. residents the option to opt out of disclosures for these purposes by following this “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” on the homepage or download page of the relevant website, mobile app, or other service that engages in sharing of identifiers for such purposes.
United States and Canada
New York, NY 10036
MTV Networks Latin America Inc.
161 NW 12th Street, Suite 1200
Miami, Florida 33136;
Viacom Networks Brasil Programacao Televisiva E Publicidade Ltda.
A/c: Departamento Jurídico em Rua Dr. Renato Paes de Barros, 1017 – 13º andar – Itaim Bibi
São Paulo, SP – Brasil
VIMN Germany GmbH
Boxhagener Strasse 80, 10245 Berlin
Viacom International Media Networks Italia S.r.l.
Corso Europa, 5
20122 – Milano (Italia)
MTV Networks Unipessoal Lda.
Avenida da Liberdade, n.º 245, 4.º A, 1250-143 Lisboa
Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U.
Paseo de Recoletos 33, 1ª planta, 28004 Madrid
Nickelodeon UK Limited
17-29 Hawley Crescent
London NW1 8TT
VIMN Media Vostok LLC
Office 326, 9, building 1B, Varshavskoe shosse
117105, Moscow Russia
AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Viacom International Media Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 411855, Craighall 2024
Viacom International Media Networks Middle East FZ LLC
Office 308-312, Building No.6, Third Floor
Dubai Media City
4-16 Yurong Street
East Sydney NSW 2010
Viacom International Media Networks APAC
Shang8 Advertising Center E101, 3A Xiadian, Chaoyang District
Beijing, China 100022
Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd.
Zion Bizworld, Subhash Road – ‘A’,
Next to Garware Institute,
Vile Parle (East),
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057
Viacom International Media Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
c/o 151 Lor Chuan #03-08 New Tech Park
Nickelodeon Asia Holdings Pte Ltd
c/o 151 Lor Chuan #03-08 New Tech Park